The Copenhagen Research Platform (CARP) consists of a set of open-source components for server-side services and for building mobile health apps in Flutter.
The following components are available for server-side services.
- CARP Web Services (CAWS) – Cloud-based infrastructure for managing research studies, participants, and uploading of study data.
- CARP Web Portal – A web app for accessing CAWS
- CARP Gardener Framework – A server-side service for integrating with other server-based APIs for data collection.
The following components and example apps support the development of cross-platform (Android, iOS) Flutter smartphone-based mHealth apps for digital phenotyping.
- CARP Mobile Sensing – Flutter framework for mobile and wearable sensing.
- CARP Research Package – Flutter framework for informed consent and surveys.
- CARP Cognition Package – Flutter framework for cognitive tests.
- CARP Studies App – Flutter app for running CARP study protocols.
- CARP Demo App – A simple Flutter app demonstrating passive data collecting using the CARP Mobile Sensing Framework.
- CARP Pulmonary Monitor – A simple Flutter app demonstrating the AppTaks model for collecting user-generated data.